Saturday, March 14, 2026

Concert day!

Today Anna and Olivier had a concert that was judged and they got feedback as a group.  Olivier had his first solo and was anxious but was trying to play it cool!
Both of them were hidden by music stands, but especially Anna!
Here is their first piece.
And here is the second!  This one was/is tough and I am proud of them for tackling it! And I thought it sounded wonderful!  
After that impressive effort their instructor had them stand and I could actually see Anna!
And Olivier!
And here is their final piece which has Olivier's solo!  There are a few silly faces he makes along the way!
Since they had reached the end of all three pieces they all stood!  
They played really well and it was nice to hear them in such an different way!  There was almost no one there because it is a judged event and not a regular concert!  

No comments: