Sunday, April 20, 2025

Busy and fun week!

This week I was traveling a bit for work and squeezed in a minor league baseball game on Thursday night.  It was a beautiful evening in Sacramento; yes, it is hard to believe such a thing exists!  
On Saturday afternoon I took this photo of one our dalhia bulbs was blooming.  It is a reminder of joy in these frustrating times.  
On Easter Sunday we headed out to enjoy some time out and about.  We went to Monterey to visit the aquarium and play tourist!  I think Mason and Olivier have officially outgrown the penguin peek!  

We checked out the wave area which was surprisingly empty and I got this fun video of Olivier!

This is on the other side where it wasn't so glaringly bright!

And as Olivier was feeling the glass during anther wave I got this photo that made it look like he was doing some kind of magic!
Olivier and Anna enjoyed touching the rays in the touch tanks!
We then went and walked Cannery Row and checked out a lot of the shops and just enjoyed being out and about.  Oddly we saw at least two of these Jelly Belly benches.  
And they had some kind of pirate activity and Olivier thought it was funny.  Oddly enough when we were walking around there was someone who went past us dressed fully like a pirate and was still in character.  Made us all laugh.  
After exploring for a bit we went back to the aquarium and checked out the gift shop.  They had a really cool shirt but it was more than we would pay for a shirt.  The message behind it was posted and it is worth sharing.  

Love easy days like this where we can unplug, unwind, and be together!  

No comments: