This week we had a lot of birthday celebrations! It has been a bit mixed with all the other activities but we still worked to celebrate! On Monday we had Mason's birthday dinner choice because he had practice on his birthday. And we gave them their gift on Monday. Not a surprise but they didn't mind getting their gift early! :-)
And I wanted to see how much they are growing, or I should say how much I feel like I am shrinking! Olivier is just shy of 6' and Mason is just shy of 6' 2". Shesh!
Thankfully they are good sports and put up with sharing a birthday week with me!
On Monday the cats were enjoying being in the blanket we have on a chair. For some reason Star sat up and was staring at me; she looked so silly with the tassel on her head I had to take a photo.
And not all that much later, Luna decided to take over Star's spot and did the same thing! Weird!
On Saturday we enjoyed having a normal day, and Anna even got a ride in! She was on a horse she has never ridden before and did a great job! We went out for dinner since we had such a disjointed week and it was nice to spend the evening together!





No comments:
Post a Comment