Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fun week!

This week started with the fun of Halloween.  Anna was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Olivier was Luke Skywalker, and Mason was the Grim Reaper.  Anna and Olivier went trick or treating and Mason helped hand out candy.  This year the trick-or-treaters started early (around 5:30 p.m.) and we gave out all 30 pounds of candy by 8 p.m.  It was an earlier night than other years but likely because it was a school night.  

On Thursday night I took Anna and her friend Lupe to see the play at the high school, they were doing the production of Radium Girls which I was excited about because I had read the book to the boys a couple years ago.  They have a friend who was in the play so we took a photo after.  
The kids enjoyed a Friday off of school and then we had a busy Saturday.  Anna went to the band review to support the marching band Saturday morning and Saturday night we went to watch her play in the first field show competition that was being hosted by her school.  It was fun to see the local schools and the teams supporting each other.  Grandma and Grandpa came to watch too! 
Today we were happy to get the hour of of extra sleep with the time change to get ready for the week ahead!  I hear something big is happening next Saturday...!

No comments: