This week the kids spent some time working on a paint pouring project and made some very cool pieces of art. Some fun combinations! A nice way to end summer break before school started.
And on Wednesday I went down to San Diego for a work meeting. I had a really nice view from my room!
And while out for a walk, I saw this boat heading out from the naval base. Impressive to watch and although it looked like it was going very slow it was moving at a decent speed!I also went for a walk Thursday night and managed to catch the light from the sunset reflecting off the buildings. It was a really nice site to see.
The bridge to Coronado.
And some of the base.
It was sure nice to be home Friday night. First time traveling for work since COVID hit which made it feel weird and missing the first day of school was really hard. The boys went to the university soccer game Saturday night and the girls stayed home and played a few rounds of the game of Clue. Nice easy weekend before things get crazy with school activities!






No comments:
Post a Comment