We had a nice week with cooler temperatures (low 70's during the day) and it has us ready for fall! Anna was nominated for the Wall of Fame again this week, but this week individually. I wish we knew which of her teacher nominated her and what for! Yesteday we took a trip to get apples and I made the kids squeeze on to the bench that we have taken their photo on before.
Check this post for reference on how much they have grown! https://mattandtania.blogspot.com/2014/10/fwd-picture.htmlAfter picking up apples we took the scenic way home and Matt and the kids enjoyed the ride and view, I was focused on the road too much to fully enjoy the view but it really is a beautiful spot and the clear weather allowed you to see so much! We enjoyed being out and about together and not having to rush to something. Ready or not fall here we come!

1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend. Anna was probably nominated for that Walk of Fame award because she is perfect. Just my opinion.
Post a Comment