Sunday, March 7, 2021

Tomorrow more change happens...take two...

For some reason this post got deleted by blogger so I am trying this again and can't say I remember what happened this week as I am typing this more than two months later but there are some things that I do remember.  

On Wednesday a baby horse was born at the barn where Anna rides.  When we arrived Saturday morning we saw them walking from the stalls out to the pasture area.  It was so cute to see it adjust to walking and would randomly buck and get wobbly.  
And we couldn't help but marvel at the tiny hoof prints!  Look at how small they are!  Although keep in mind Anna also has tiny feet!
And tomorrow the boys will be on campus for a three hour window.  It is a change that I am not sure we are ready for but we are trying to take it one step at a time.  
 

No comments: