We may finally be heading into fall! This week the temperatures dropped and we even had a day in the high 60's! Yippee! It was nice to feel our normal weather return. It was a bit of a hectic week but we got things done without issue.
And just for reference, this is what a typical "school" setup looks like for the kids. The white board is still super helpful to keep track of what is going on each day.
And when I am working from home, this is my desk (for at least the morning). I love the view, both outside and looking over my left shoulder I can see the kids. Busy house but we get it done! We have both dropped off our ballots at the Clerk Recorder's office to ensure they will be counted in the November 3rd election. Feels good to have that turned it and know that even if our preference is not the majority winner, we at least got to have our say in the process.
The kids are excited, Halloween is now officially less than a week away!


No comments:
Post a Comment