Saturday, September 29, 2018

Cal Poly Mustang Football!

Today the Cal Poly football team played the Montana Grizzlies at Cal Poly.  My uncle was their quarterback so they often come up for the games when they play each other and this year was no exception, and they brought a few extra with them!  

My aunt Lili-Anne having fun with Natalie, Anna and Mason.  And you couldn't have placed that foam finger there if you had tried, silly Anna!
 So we did a redo with more silliness, David, Michelle, Briar, and Olivier hiding Matt. 
 And here is the whole group (there are a few extras int he background).  We were 17 in total. 
And after the game, wait, no, before the game was over we headed to dinner.  It was clear Cal Poly was going to lose (and they did 28-48) and we were hungry.  I really enjoyed being able to chat with my cousin that I haven't seen in I don't even know how long.  
A good time was had by all and my heart is happy seeing family! 

No comments: