Today was all about Matt! The kids and I met him at the park by our house early on in his run (just before the six mile mark). Then we went home and had breakfast. Then it was off to the next meeting location around mile 18. Here is one as Matt approached with the kids cheering (Olivier is in front of Mason). He was feeling run down from the sun but was looking good.
From there the kids and I drove to the finish line to cheer on the runners and prepare for Matt's arrival. I let the kids go on the other side of the fence (with a lot of specific instructions!) when Matt was close. They ran with him for a short bit when he had .2 miles to go. Here is a short video clip of them running.
And here is a giant pile of proud! We are so proud of you Daddy!
1 comment:
Love the pile of proud comment!
Post a Comment