Today I took the boys to the park for a bit and enjoyed taking some photos. It is amazing to see how they have grown, and all that shaggy hair. They had a great time and enjoyed showing off how they slide down the pole and how close they are to going across the monkey bars without help (they probably can but since Mom is there they won't even try alone).
Mason just before going down the pole.
And as much as I tried to get a good photo of them together, the worse they got! At one point I got this photo:And when I told Mason to look at me, he got upset and said he was. Olivier decided to stick out his tongue in reaction to my frustration. Gotta smile at that.
Such a bit boy!
And a couple great ones of Olivier. This says Olivier!
No comments:
Post a Comment