For my birthday Matt gave me a new point and shoot camera that also takes video clips, but now the sound will work! :-) More video clips coming to the blog again! My fist victims were the kids and Lina who was spending the night. I got this cute shot of them.
And much more willing victims watching the beginning of a movie while waiting for dinner. Joe and Heather got a great deal on some costumes which the boys have really gotten into. Olivier was very excited to put it on and show off his muscles.
Anna was excited to put on a knight costume (as was Mason but I didn't get a good photo).
And Mason shocked me (MAJOR shocker!) and wanted to wear the Power Rangers costume also and show me his muscles. Then he wanted to see the photo and see where his eyes were. Thankfully I was able to show him his eyes zoomed in and he was happy. Silly boy!
The kids have been having to bundle up to play outside in the evening and I got this cute shot of Anna.
Enjoying playing around with my new toy! :-) I am a lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment