Saturday, November 24, 2012

Presents under the tree

Yesterday we got the house all ready for Christmas! The kids really enjoyed seeing the progress as the decorations went up, I think they were napping in past so this was the first time they got to see how it happens!  We decorated inside first, a little Thursday night, getting ready for Zert's arrival (our elf!).  Friday morning we finished the inside and waited for outside lights until nap time.  It went very quick and the lights we had for our old house worked out well for our new house.  

The year the boys were born, I loved putting their blanket in front of the tree for them to see the lights.  Today they were crawling under the tree saying they were presents.  I had to take a picture for comparison. 

Today (and yes, they are in their Halloween costumes, they really wanted them and why not!):
 
 December 2009 (Mason and Anna):
 They are now huge compared to the tree!  :-)

No comments: