Friday, June 22, 2012

Anna is reading!

Anna has been reading for about a month now!  She started with books she has memorized and made it hard for us to tell if she was really reading or just memorizing the books we have.  She has been reading other items that she has come across lately, such as the mail, a box of Cheerios, and cards from Father's Day. 

Anna got a book in the mail yesterday as part of a book exchange and today she was able to read it from cover to cover all by herself!  She makes us so proud!  Watch out world, there is another reader!  Way to go Anna!

And the book she read was "Can I Play Too?" by Mo Willems. 

1 comment:

Mark Arnold, Science Fiction said...

Mason is all boy! Olivier's way cool.
And if I say how smart Anna is, she would tell me, "and I'm pretty, too."
Love those kids!!