Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olivier laughs!

The boys didn't want to get out done by their big sister on Daddy's birthday (see Anna's birthday song in the previous post!).

Here is a sound clip of Olivier laughing. Such a sweet sound!

(yes, it is a video but it is blank because the camera was on the ground so I could kiss Olivier's belly and get the giggles out of him)

And here are some great smile photos!

Olivier:

Mason:

Happy Birthday Daddy! (Don't forget to watch Anna's birthday song in the prior post!)

3 comments:

michelle said...

How sweet! And you're so lucky to have it recorded. We get a few little giggles here and there, but too sporadic to catch with the camera. Soon, I'm sure!

The boys look so much more alike in these pictures!

Rachel said...

Oh, they are so sweet! We need to get together and play soon!

Kevin and Kristen said...

Cute, Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting; it went by so fast!