Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kids!

Here are a few photos that we enjoyed and great video of Lina and Anna from last night.

Mason passed out on my shoulder after eating. Ah, we like those quiet times! :-)

Mason, not so quiet this time! The towel says "Bath Time Fun". I don't think Mason agrees!

Olivier in what we call the "I give up" pose. Anna did this a lot when she was this age.

Lina and Anna had a great time playing together last night and watching the train go around our tree. Very cute girls! They are growing so quickly! Later in the video (not posting this part because it is rather boring without the girls in it!), Lina climbed down and came over and gave me a surprise kiss on the cheek then went back to jumping. Very cute!

1 comment:

michelle said...

We can't wait to see everyone this weekend! Probably the last of the "quiet" Christmases (although I'm not sure how quiet it will be!)