Monday, August 17, 2009

Appointments

Today I had two appointments, one with the specialist and one with the ob/gyn. The appointment with the specialist was first. He check for signs of pre-term labor and all looks good! I think he humored me because they had to move my appointment but he also gave me another peek at the boys and Baby A (aka OJA) is now breech. That explains the pain I have been having the last few day. Yikes! Of course he was camera shy today. Baby B was not camera shy and we got a good 3D image. They didn't do any measurements but all looks good.

Late in the afternoon we met with our ob/gyn and everything looks good. We got to hear both heartbeats and we talked about the road ahead. Basically just taking it week by week and wanting to get the most number of weeks behind us as we can. I have to go in for the last bit of blood work (unless I don't pass the first glucose test).

My goal is to get to November 1st (36 weeks) at least which is just under 11 weeks to go! Wow!


Photo of MRA. :-)

2 comments:

michelle said...

Glad to hear all is well!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.