On Saturday we celebrated our niece Lina's 5th birthday! So many things have changed in the last five years, wow! I remember getting the call early in the morning on May 28th (I believe it was shortly before 5 a.m., or slightly after) and off we went to await her arrival. I was six weeks pregnant with Anna and so excited to meet our niece. We waited for word of her arrival and were so excited to hear that all was well and we had a niece! We now have four nieces and two nephews, plus three kids of our own! We are very blessed!
I didn't take any photos except these few during cupcake time. Yummy!
Make a wish Lina! We love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Lina and congratulation on your whole family - you guys are blessed!
Could I have a cupcake? haha
Post a Comment